Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Interview at Blogcritics
An Interview with First Time Novelist Jayne Pupek
Written by Lisa Solod Warren
Published August 18, 2008
Jayne Pupek’s first novel Tomato Girl is scheduled for publication August 26, by the prestigious southern publisher Algonquin Press. Pupek is something of an anomaly in today’s publishing world; although she had published a book of poetry, Tomato Girl is her first novel and both getting an agent and getting a publisher were rather easier than most first-time novelists find.
“Sometimes the stars align the right way,” says Pupek.
Read the rest of the interview here.
- ► 2009 (46)
- BOOK GIVEAWAY AT BERMUDAONION
- IN CASE YOU NEED ANOTHER REASON TO VOTE FOR OBAMA....
- Review at The Pedestal Magazine
- Barack Obama's DNC Speech
- On Becoming a Novelist
- Michelle Obama at 2008 Democratic National Convent...
- Tomato Girl
- Joe Biden Introduction
- Obama Picks Biden as VP
- Review at Feminist Review
- Interview at Blogcritics
- Courier-Journal Review
- REVIEW AT BLOGCRITICS
- TWO REVIEWS: FORMS OF INTERCESSION
- Featured Author on LibraryThing
- Guest Blogging
- EVENT AT THE FOUNTAIN BOOKSTORE
- MANIFEST HOPE
- NEGLECTED BOOKS
- ▼ August (19)