The Works of Jayne Pupek

My photo
Richmond, VA, United States
Jayne Pupek is the author of the novel "Tomato Girl" (Algonquin Books, 2008) and a book of poems titled "Forms of Intercession" (Mayapple Press, 2008). Her writing has appeared in numerous literary journals. In addition to her own writing, Jayne freelances as a ghostwriter, editor and mentor. A Virginia native, Jayne has spent most of her professional life working in the field of mental health.

Contact Jayne

To contact Jayne, email JaynePupek@aol.com

LibraryThing

Sunday, August 3, 2008

EVENT AT THE FOUNTAIN BOOKSTORE


The Fountain Bookstore, Inc.: New Southern Star Jayne Pupek Talks and Signs (September 2 at 18:30)

(The New Southern Star bit was NOT my idea, I swear. I'm as ordinary as apple pie...with ice cream...French vanilla, of course.)

Event webpage is found here.

Earlier that day, I'll appear on Virginia This Morning, on WTVR, for an interview. Virginia This Morning is Central Virginia's only LIVE, local morning talk show. I guess that means I better drink three cups of coffee and wear some lipstick.