Friday, June 27, 2008
Erotica Accepted by CLEIS PRESS
CLEIS PRESS has accepted my story, "In a Station of the Metro," for inclusion in FRENZY, an anthology of short (flash) fiction erotica, edited by Alison Tyler. FRENZY will be published in the fall. Alison is also interested in two additional pieces of erotica that I submitted. I'm waiting to hear if the publisher has accepted those for other anthologies Alison has in progress. CLEIS PRESS publishes provocative, intelligent books in the areas of sexuality, gay and lesbian studies, erotica, fiction, gender studies, and human rights.
- ► 2009 (46)
- THE ALGONKIAN
- Erotica Accepted by CLEIS PRESS
- And the winner is...
- Two Poems Up at The Dirty Napkin
- POEMS ABOUT FATHERS
- Virginian Poet Anne Spencer’s Works Turned over to...
- Female contenders rule out 'archaic' post of Poet ...
- 2 Poems Up at Blossombones
- The Book Collection that Devoured My Life
- Hillary Suspends Campaign, Endorses Barack
- Open Books: A Poem Emporium
- Yes, we can!
- Review by Library Journal-Tomato Girl
- ▼ June (15)