A fun way to nudge the sleeping muse is to explore words with magnetic poetry. The most extensive collection I've found is at MAGNETIC POETRY, where themed kits are available, including tamer ones based on ART or GARDENS-- to bawdier ones focused on menopause (can you say hot flash?) AND a new kit based on the F-word--yes, that F- WORD. A couple of the kits are available to play online, and of course, they offer other creative items like poetry stones, moleskine journals, and art kits. Wake up that sleeping muse and enjoy!
- ► 2009 (46)
- Woman crashes her car, saves her morning coffee
- April is National Poetry Month
- PotLatch Poetry
- Plush Obama Doll--so cute!
- Much on the Cliff: The Philosophies of John Ashber...
- Galway Kinnell Reads Paul Celan
- Virginia Festival of the Book
- Concelebratory Shoehorn Review
- Article on Research Sources for Writers
- V to the Tenth
- The Elixir Press 2008 Fiction Award Guidelines:
- Happy Easter!
- Magnetic Poetry
- Obama's Speech
- HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY
- Recent Poems and Acceptances
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Presidental Librarium--G.W. Bush
- 9th Annual Tupelo Press/Crazyhorse First Book of P...
- I Always Knew Rats Were Amazing...
- Review by LouAnn Shepard Muhm at Her Circle Ezine
- Change of Heart Giveaway
- Long Sigh
- A New Review Posted at Amazon.com
- MARCH IS SMALL PRESS MONTHSmall Press Month, now i...
- ▼ March (26)