I saw this photo and thought maybe there was hope for the man. Then someone suggested that Dick Cheney was in the rabbit suit, and I knew I was right all along. Our only hope is Barack Obama.
- ► 2009 (46)
- Woman crashes her car, saves her morning coffee
- April is National Poetry Month
- PotLatch Poetry
- Plush Obama Doll--so cute!
- Much on the Cliff: The Philosophies of John Ashber...
- Galway Kinnell Reads Paul Celan
- Virginia Festival of the Book
- Concelebratory Shoehorn Review
- Article on Research Sources for Writers
- V to the Tenth
- The Elixir Press 2008 Fiction Award Guidelines:
- Happy Easter!
- Magnetic Poetry
- Obama's Speech
- HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY
- Recent Poems and Acceptances
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Presidental Librarium--G.W. Bush
- 9th Annual Tupelo Press/Crazyhorse First Book of P...
- I Always Knew Rats Were Amazing...
- Review by LouAnn Shepard Muhm at Her Circle Ezine
- Change of Heart Giveaway
- Long Sigh
- A New Review Posted at Amazon.com
- MARCH IS SMALL PRESS MONTHSmall Press Month, now i...
- ▼ March (26)