Monday, May 12, 2008
A Penny for Your Thoughts
The cost of a mailing those submissions just went a little higher. The price of a stamp rose from 41 to 42 cents. Guess I will have to send husband out to buy some one cent stamps so I can use the rest of the stamps I have. I'm making a note to start buying forever stamps. Meanwhile, how nice that many literary journals accept email submissions.
- ► 2009 (46)
- Deadly Snake Bites Man on Penis
- Poem up at Juked
- WRITER'S QUEST
- THE WRITER'S CENTER (Besthesda, MD)
- Writer's Gifts and Tee Shirts
- A job for a professional...
- Summer Books 2008: Excerpts
- Lost Parrot Tells Vet His Address
- Book Launch Video
- A Few Things...
- Tomato Girl Reviewed by Publishers Weekly
- Nuala O'Faolain, Journalist and Author, Dead at 68...
- Bookstore Sales Post Another Increase in March
- Lessing Calls Nobel Prize "A Bloody Disaster"
- A Penny for Your Thoughts
- Happy Mother's Day
- And the winner is...
- One man's plan to rescue book reviewing
- Robert Hass Discusses His Pulitzer Prize-Winning P...
- CSR: Issue Seventeen
- ▼ May (20)