Saturday, May 24, 2008
Lost Parrot Tells Vet His Address
Read the story in The Washington Post.
I guess I better start brushing up on vocabulary with Greyson, my African Grey parrot. She doesn't have a clue what her address is. Right now, she's fixated on the siren sounds she hears on my sons' video games...oh, and she rings like the telephone. Bad bird! (I hate telephones.)
- ► 2009 (46)
- Deadly Snake Bites Man on Penis
- Poem up at Juked
- WRITER'S QUEST
- THE WRITER'S CENTER (Besthesda, MD)
- Writer's Gifts and Tee Shirts
- A job for a professional...
- Summer Books 2008: Excerpts
- Lost Parrot Tells Vet His Address
- Book Launch Video
- A Few Things...
- Tomato Girl Reviewed by Publishers Weekly
- Nuala O'Faolain, Journalist and Author, Dead at 68...
- Bookstore Sales Post Another Increase in March
- Lessing Calls Nobel Prize "A Bloody Disaster"
- A Penny for Your Thoughts
- Happy Mother's Day
- And the winner is...
- One man's plan to rescue book reviewing
- Robert Hass Discusses His Pulitzer Prize-Winning P...
- CSR: Issue Seventeen
- ▼ May (20)