Saturday, May 10, 2008
And the winner is...
I think anyone would have to admire Hillary Clinton for her grit, years of public service, and sheer tenacity, but at some point in the very near future, I hope she makes a gracious exit so that the party can unite and Obama can focus on winning the November election.
As an aside, my eldest son is now voting age. He gets a kick out of teasing me by asking, "Mom, what will you do if I vote for McCain?" And my answer: "I will kick your sorry a** out on the streets and cut off your inheritance. " And he thinks I'm joking! This child does not know what a Yellow Dog Democrat he has for a mother. Lol!
- ► 2009 (46)
- Deadly Snake Bites Man on Penis
- Poem up at Juked
- WRITER'S QUEST
- THE WRITER'S CENTER (Besthesda, MD)
- Writer's Gifts and Tee Shirts
- A job for a professional...
- Summer Books 2008: Excerpts
- Lost Parrot Tells Vet His Address
- Book Launch Video
- A Few Things...
- Tomato Girl Reviewed by Publishers Weekly
- Nuala O'Faolain, Journalist and Author, Dead at 68...
- Bookstore Sales Post Another Increase in March
- Lessing Calls Nobel Prize "A Bloody Disaster"
- A Penny for Your Thoughts
- Happy Mother's Day
- And the winner is...
- One man's plan to rescue book reviewing
- Robert Hass Discusses His Pulitzer Prize-Winning P...
- CSR: Issue Seventeen
- ▼ May (20)