Thursday, April 3, 2008
On Cell Phones and the Dead
image from Kicks 106.9 Cell Pix
This headline caught my attention: Man Believes Dead Wife is Contacting Him Via Cell Phone. Read story here.
This is one of the reasons that I do not-- and never will-- own a cell phone. I simply don't want dead people calling me.
On a somewhat related note, check out playwright Sara Ruhl's quirky comedy, "Dead Man's Cell Phone," reviewed in The Epoch Times. Read review here.
- ► 2009 (46)
- ECTOPLASMIC NECROPOLIS- poetry chapbook
- This and That...
- TOMATO GIRL
- The Tax Man Cometh
- COLDFRONT MAGAZINE: Bryan Stokes II Review of Form...
- Memory Keeper's Daughter
- 2008 Pulitzer Prize Winners
- Quote from Jodi Picoult
- 13 WRITING PROMPTS
- An Update
- Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!
- On Cell Phones and the Dead
- Writers' Group Protests U.S. Barring of Author
- New Issue of Mimesis!
- Just Like a Girl: A Manifesta
- ▼ April (15)