The Works of Jayne Pupek

My photo
Richmond, VA, United States
Jayne Pupek is the author of the novel "Tomato Girl" (Algonquin Books, 2008) and a book of poems titled "Forms of Intercession" (Mayapple Press, 2008). Her writing has appeared in numerous literary journals. In addition to her own writing, Jayne freelances as a ghostwriter, editor and mentor. A Virginia native, Jayne has spent most of her professional life working in the field of mental health.

Contact Jayne

To contact Jayne, email JaynePupek@aol.com

LibraryThing

Monday, September 1, 2008

POEM UP AT KALEIDOWHIRL



My poem, "Before She Dusts" appears in the new issue of Kaleidowhirl. This is my first appearance at Kaleidowhirl, and I'm thrilled to be included there!

Thieves Jargon has accepted my poem, "Elegy for Leo." I'll post a link when the poem appears. This is one of my favorite lit 'zines, and I'm honored to have work accepted there again.