The Works of Jayne Pupek

My photo
Richmond, VA, United States
Jayne Pupek is the author of the novel "Tomato Girl" (Algonquin Books, 2008) and a book of poems titled "Forms of Intercession" (Mayapple Press, 2008). Her writing has appeared in numerous literary journals. In addition to her own writing, Jayne freelances as a ghostwriter, editor and mentor. A Virginia native, Jayne has spent most of her professional life working in the field of mental health.

Contact Jayne

To contact Jayne, email JaynePupek@aol.com

LibraryThing

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

REVIEWS





Jill Pinheiro recently reviewed Tomato Girl for A'nE Vibe. Jill has also asked to interview me on her blog, Breaking The Spine. I'll post details when we have them.

Julie McGuire reviewed Tomato Girl at The Internet Review of Books. I was also delighted to review the novel, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, for this month's issue. Read my review here.