The Works of Jayne Pupek

My photo
Richmond, VA, United States
Jayne Pupek is the author of the novel "Tomato Girl" (Algonquin Books, 2008) and a book of poems titled "Forms of Intercession" (Mayapple Press, 2008). Her writing has appeared in numerous literary journals. In addition to her own writing, Jayne freelances as a ghostwriter, editor and mentor. A Virginia native, Jayne has spent most of her professional life working in the field of mental health.

Contact Jayne

To contact Jayne, email JaynePupek@aol.com

LibraryThing

Saturday, May 10, 2008

And the winner is...



I think anyone would have to admire Hillary Clinton for her grit, years of public service, and sheer tenacity, but at some point in the very near future, I hope she makes a gracious exit so that the party can unite and Obama can focus on winning the November election.

As an aside, my eldest son is now voting age. He gets a kick out of teasing me by asking, "Mom, what will you do if I vote for McCain?" And my answer: "I will kick your sorry a** out on the streets and cut off your inheritance. " And he thinks I'm joking! This child does not know what a Yellow Dog Democrat he has for a mother. Lol!