The Works of Jayne Pupek

My photo
Richmond, VA, United States
Jayne Pupek is the author of the novel "Tomato Girl" (Algonquin Books, 2008) and a book of poems titled "Forms of Intercession" (Mayapple Press, 2008). Her writing has appeared in numerous literary journals. In addition to her own writing, Jayne freelances as a ghostwriter, editor and mentor. A Virginia native, Jayne has spent most of her professional life working in the field of mental health.

Contact Jayne

To contact Jayne, email JaynePupek@aol.com

LibraryThing

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New poems at Press1


I am thrilled to have six poems included in the new issue of Press1. These six poems were written in response to the amazing doll photographs provided by Didi Wood (The photo above is titled Back to Work, Didi Wood). It's a delight to be in the company of other poets I admire.

 I'm looking forward to reading the entire issue tonight while the dolls whisper comments in my ear.