The Works of Jayne Pupek

My photo
Richmond, VA, United States
Jayne Pupek is the author of the novel "Tomato Girl" (Algonquin Books, 2008) and a book of poems titled "Forms of Intercession" (Mayapple Press, 2008). Her writing has appeared in numerous literary journals. In addition to her own writing, Jayne freelances as a ghostwriter, editor and mentor. A Virginia native, Jayne has spent most of her professional life working in the field of mental health.

Contact Jayne

To contact Jayne, email JaynePupek@aol.com

LibraryThing

Monday, July 28, 2008

30 Days

30-Days, Fax-Image by Friedensreich Hundertwasser
30-Days, Fax-Image

This weekend marked the beginning of the countdown---30 days to go until the release of my first novel, "Tomato Girl," from Algonquin Books on August 26th.

And...I just finished another round of 30:30 on Inside The Writer's Studio. I had a great time with poets Bebe Cook and Sharon Hulburt. I think we're all poem-a-day junkies at ITWS. I'm already itching to go back for another round. I have to wait a bit because I'm hard at work on another novel. I'm also scheduled to do some guest blogging, interviews, and other things to promote "Tomato Girl". More about those soon.